Sunday 14 August 2011

Sisters Are Forever Friends...


Sisterhood is many things
Its a warn smile on a cold and rainy days
a friednly hug, a cheerful hello...
Its all that good and lasting friendship is..only better
Its treasured.Its sacred
Its knowing that there will always be someone there for you
Its dreams shared and goals achieved
Its counting on others and being counted on
Its real



My elderst sis - Emma....being the eldest you will never say "No" to her...especially when she start talking with her high picth tone.....loves to shop and has good taste in things like handbags, shoes, etc...
A career woman with 3 kids.....no matter how bz her schedule is....education comes first...dont play play



Shazwani@ Olin is my one and only youngest sister...she is 5 years younger than me but I must admit that she is more independent than I am. She has strong personality, outspoken and obviously family is her top priority. Loves to cook..loves gadget, especially handphones/iphone/ipad - I believe she has more than 5 handphones in her collection...
From Backstreet Boys, N'Sync and Converse fan, she is now a wife and a mother to a daughter. I would say that I am very proud of her!



No comments:

Post a Comment