Friday 6 January 2012

FabScraps Teapot Mini Album for Papier


When I recevied my DT kit for Jan 2012, I decided to use some of the materials for my teapot die cut mini album which I bought from Papier a few months back. I have choosen 2 colors from Martha Stewart for the background and of course I used the crackle paint from Tim Holtz for the crackle effect on the surface...(dont know why but lately I've been using the crackle paint in most of my projects....just cant help it).... 

First thing I did was to think on the mini album theme. This time around, I would like to have a sweet / garden concept. With that I have selected Summer Haze paint from Martha Stewart for the cover background and I used ribbon from Webster's Pages Bloomers - Kiss Pink and some flowers from my DT kit Jan 2012. I've added butterflies from Martha Stewart's sticker collection and puncher.

Ribbons used for the mini album is from my DT kit and some of it is from Daiso (my fav shop - you'll never know what you can find there :)

 

The mini album is filled with my nephews and my niece photos - nothing new about that. Thanks guys...you have made the mini album more meaningful and so precious..



I also added die cut shapes from Kaisercraft (Modame Boutique Collection).

Hero Art Stamps for the wording.


The mini album is currently being displayed@ Papier, Curve - thanks to my darling fren who accompanied me to Curve last night....much appreciated. What would I do without you :) xoxo

Materials List

FabScraps Die Cut Gry Chipboard Album - Teapot
Webster's Pages Blooers - Kiss Pink
Webster's Pages Designer Trim - country Estate
Webster's Pages Crafting Push Pins
Martha Stewart Craft Paint (Antique Silk & Summer Haze)
Martha Stewart Embossed Butterflies & Gem Stickers
Martha Stewart Puncher - Monarch Butterfly
Prima Flowers
Lost & Found Tag - Rozy - Remember
Kaisercraft Die Cut Shapes - Modame Boutique Collection
Hero Arts Stamps - for wording
Daiso - Ribbons/ Fancy Brads
Tim Holtz - Rcck Candy Crackle Paint

Cheers

- Inaz -

No comments:

Post a Comment