Friday 20 January 2012

Flower Story Framed Box for Papier


Hi All, this week's project for Papier I have worked on a framed box using Tim Holtz Ideology Configurations. I have removed the internal boxes and used it for another project (pls refer to my earlier post). So now we know that when you purchased 1 Tim Holtz Ideology Configurations you can at least do two projects.


Like my earlier project (Tim Holtz Configurations), I have also added a car (Hot Wheel) in this project.



Happy Chinese New Year & Happy Holidays to ALL

-Inaz-

Materials List
Lost & Found Paper Collection - Favorite Dance
Webster's Pages Paper Collection - Winter Fairy Tales (Diecut)
Tim Holtz Ideology Configurations 6.75" x 8.75"
Tim Holtz Ideology Tissue Tape Nostalgic
Tim Holtz Ideology Knobs
Webster's Pages Designer Trim -  Country Estate
Martha Stewart Puncher - Monarch Butterfly
Prima Flowers
Hot Wheels Car
Pearl 
Daiso - Fancy Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment