Thursday 12 January 2012

Adrenaline Rush - Scrapbook Layout for Papier


My first layout for 2012 - Adrenaline Rush..

For those of you who know me will be shocked to see this layout, especially the photos...well yup...something new for 2012....:) i feel that sometimes I need to shake my routine and challenge the adventure within...


What I love most about this layout (besides the bike) will be the Metal Gears from 7 Gypsies and the jeans material used in the layout.

Most of the embellishment used in this layout is from Tim Holtz Ideology Collection (Locket Keys/ Ornate Plates/ Ruler Ribbon/Corner) and from & Gypsies’ Metal Gear. Besides that I also used some materials which I bought from hardware shop – screw eyes, metal chain and safety pins.


Simple layout to start the year....Vrooom!!!!

- Inaz -

Materials List
Webster's Pages (Paper) - Your Life
Tim Holtz Kraft Core (Paper) - Nostalgic Collection
Tim Holtz Ideology - Locket Keys/ Ornate Plates/ Corner/ Ruler Ribbon/Paper Stash
7 Gypsies - Metal Gear
Screw Eyes
Metal Chain
Safety Pin
Prima Flower
Sizzix (Die Cut) - 3D Flower
Jeans Material
Martha Stewart Craft - White Texture Effect
Tim Holtz - Rock Candy Crackle Paint
Ranger - Glossy Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment