Thursday 14 June 2012

It has been awhile...

Hi All,

It has been a while since my last posting. For the last 1-2 month I was buzy in getting myself back on track and try to realize that things has changed.Not yet fully recover...trying hard... Well I would say that I would prefer to do what I used to do, be where I used to be, but in life we need to expect the unexpected. But trust me, its never easy....

Enough said on that, what have I been doing...well....I've been working as usual, 5 days a week...9am to 6pm (officially)...some crafting (small projects), baking - as I promised myself early this year by June 2012 I must try something new to upgrade myself with new skills, so I've tried to bake cupcakes...and have came out with my own recipe - Maverick Mix Fruit Cupcake. Some people asked why Maverick...why ya??

Besides baking, I have also started on a new routine for myself - exercise. It started when I went and visited my doctor for my regular check up and he suggested to me to live a healthy lifestyle...to start with exercise, food and reduce stress.

He (my doctor) is right. At my age now I need to seriously take good care of my health. It is important to have work life balance and be selfish when it come to health matters. For a start, I bought myself an elliptical burner and abb bench so that I can do my exercise at home, at least 30 minutes per day (able to burn 600cals/hr). Exercise alone is not enough....food intake is also important - so NO FAST FOOD, REDUCE CARBO...so lets see the result in a month.


Elliptical Burner -Calories Burnt: 600 cals/hr

This is brilliant cardio, and also helps to build strong muscles, and with toning the stomach.





No comments:

Post a Comment