Friday 10 August 2012

Ladies' Diary Graphic 45 - Altered Photo Display


Hi Everyone & Salam Ramadhan...

I'm sharing one of my latest project - the Altered Photo Display using the latest patterned papers collection by Graphic 45 - Ladies' Diary - I would say it's my favourite collection by Graphic 45 this (so far). It's so beautiful that I need to think twice whether to use it for my project.


Fashion at your finger tips.....


For the embellishment I took some of the elements/sentiments that I "fussy cut" from Ladies' Diary Collection patterned paper.





Thats all for now....stay tune for more projects to be uploaded this week....Happy Crafting

- Inaz -

Materials List

Patterned papers from Ladies' Diary Collection by Graphic 45
Chipboard Tags from Ladies' Diary Collection by Graphic 45
Photo Display by Kaisercraft
Flower by Webster's Pages
Pearl




No comments:

Post a Comment