Sunday 23 October 2011

Altered Jewellery Box


 

My  first altered box project, and definitely won't be the last.

I began my project by painting the box (from Daiso - which cost me only RM5.00) with by Making Memories Scrapbook Colors (Fresh Anthology - Marine) paint. Then I used Tim Holtz mini mask, foaming blending tool and distress ink (Peeled Paint) to have some patterns onto both sides of the box.




For the cover I used paper from Graphic 45 (Once Upon A Springtime Collection) and Chipboard Journalling Stickers (Madeline Collection) from Prima Marketing. I have also added pearls,lace ribbon (also from Daiso) and vintage trinket from Prima Marketing. 



For the foundations, I attached metal feet from Tim Holtz.




Materials: 
Paper from Graphic 45 (Once Upon Springtime Collection)
Chipboard Journalling Stickers, Flowers & Vintage Trinket from Prima Marketing
Mask by Tim Holtz
Foundations by Tim Holtz
Lace Ribbon from Daiso
Box from Daiso
Ranger Distressed Ink - Peeled Paint
etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment