Sunday 2 October 2011

Mini Album ~ Me, Myself & I


I have to start by saying - Finally...Its Done!
I have started doing mini album for a while...but never make an album of ME, until after an outing with a cousin, I found an interesting Mini Album ~ Handbag Naked Kit by 7 gypsies..I first spotted the mini album @Papier, Curve and I couldn't resist them. I have a thing for handbag and I knew that I have to have it...because it is SO Me!!


I first considered the theme of the album, and decided to have photos of me and my girlfriends from school, uni and work. Next, I worked on the cover page and used a polka dot wrapping paper for the background and the flowers are from Webster's Pages paper. 


The other side of the handbag, I have added Ornate Gate mini by Dusty Attic...and some trinkets from Bo Bunny to add a classy touch to the album.






For the inner pages I have applied various sprays using pearl ex. 






It was an interesting journey to complete this project. I would say that this would have to be one of my personal favourite mini album...

Materials
Album : 1 set Handbag Naked Kit y 7gypsies
Paper : Webster's Pages, Sweet Threads, Romantique Collection and Wrapping Paper from MPH
Other : Prima Marketing, Decorative Flowers from Cre8tiv, Ornate Gates mini by Dusty Attic, Hero Arts stamps, Pearl Ex color set,Vintage Trinkets by Prima Marketing, Trinkets by Bo Bunny, Sizzix Oval Frame , Pendant and Bird die cuts, Tim Holtz alterations - Caged Bird, Ribbons, etc.

Stay Tune for my next project in Oct 2011...


2 comments:

  1. oh wow..i think you beat Choo to it! I think he's still working on his handbag..hehe. TFS! I bought a zutter binder finally! Choo finally convinced me to buy and also the cutter! Huh! Ada tempat tak i boleh chop duit? Hehe...
    So when is the 'teko' ready?

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) i think i need to improve on the spraying...pearl ex not so user friendly la...
    need to see the zutter cutter...how it work??
    kak ida, klu u jumpa tempat chop duit plz plz recommend kat i...:))))

    ReplyDelete