Monday 6 February 2012

Artist Printers Tray Project


Happy Sunday everyone!!

As promised I would like to share on my latest project on Artist Printers Tray by 7 Gypsies. Bought the tray from Scrap and Crop during my visit there last week. I wanted to start on the project immediately somehow I only managed to start and complete it on Friday (busy with work, work and work and many other things). But I'm glad that finally I managed to complete and post it on my blog. 


The first thing that I did for this project was to select a patterned paper for the background of the tray. I have decided to use a beautiful patterned paper from Kaisercraft Sweet Nothings Collection - Devoted. I measure and cut 12 pieces before I paste to each boxes.The measurement for each box is about 9.5cm x 7.3cm. Once that is done, the tray is ready to be decorated based on your creativity. 


Hambly Screenprints - Potrait Gallery



When doing alteration project I found it hard not to use any of Tim Holtz Ideology's product. For this tray I have used few Tim Holtz Ideology products (Ornate Plates, Lockets Keys and Game Spinners).


Webster's Pages Bloomers




Ok, that is all for today..see you again in my next entry...

-Inaz-

Materials List
7 Gypsies - Artist Printers Tray
Kaisercraft Sweet Nothing collection - Devoted (Paper)
Prima Marketing Pixie Glen  "Pyske Cuts"  Collection (Paper)
Hambly Screenprints - Potrait Gallery
Tim Holtz Ideology Ornate Plates
Tim Holtz Ideology Game Spinners
Tim Holtz Ideology Locket Keys
Webster's Pages Bloomers
Webster's Pages Designer Trim
Daiso - Lace 
Daiso - Brads
Pearl





1 comment: