Saturday 4 February 2012

Smiles - Canvas Mini Album


Happy Friday everyone!!

Today I would like to share a canvas mini album that I worked on last weekend. This time around I have chosen green to be theme colour...green buttons, green butterfly and of course green flower from Prima Marketing. 


 I would say that there are no special techniques used in this project however; for this mini album (cover) I have used iron on butterfly and wording  from Donna Downy - Smiles Are Proof of Everyday Miracles (which is currently available @ Papier).   



Smiles Are Proof of Everyday Miracles – this mini album is filled with my nieces and nephews pictures with their wonderful smiles that will melt your heart. Every page of this mini album is decorated with wording from Pink Paislee patterned paper and also banners from Hambly Studios - Banners.










So, for this week I have worked on 3 projects - 2 layouts (1 is for Papier) and 1 mini album. Stay tune for my next alteration project on 7 Gypsies's Artist Printers Tray....

Till then, Happy Crafting and Happy Holidays to All! If you are travelling, have a safe journey..to my dear 995 have a safe journey...you'll be missed! xoxo

- Inaz -

Materials List
Canvas Mini Album (from Papier, can't remember the brand :)
Pink Paislee (Paper)
My Mind's Eye Life of the Party "Be You" Bloom Paper
Making Memories - Brads
Prima Flower - Coiled Pearls Grace
Webster's Pages Push Pins
Momoyo Embellieshments - Buttons
Donna Downy Iron On
Hambly Screenprints - Banners



No comments:

Post a Comment