Friday 16 March 2012

Princess - A Scrapbook Layout for Papier


Hi Everyone! Weekend is just around the corner...isn't it great! 

Ok, this week I have worked on a layout of my youngest niece Mia, who has just turned 1 year old last weekend.The picture was taken during her birthday celebration wearing her princess dress which was also the theme of the birthday party.


For this layout I have used 2 pieces of papers - 1 from  7 Gypsies and another from Melissa Frances paper collection.


For embellishments, I have used flowers from Je't Adore, message glass bottles, ribbon and buttons. 




That's all from me this week - a simple and straight forward layout. Till we meet again next week.

- Inaz-

Materials List
Melissa Frances - Minerva
7 Gypsies Victoria Paper - Printemps
Hambly Screenprints - Banner
Momoyo - Buttons
Daiso - Ribbons
Daiso - Brad
Je't Adore - Flower
Message Glass Bottle
Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment