Thursday 12 April 2012

1st Anniversary!


It has been awhile since I last updated my blog. I've been busy lately with work and just came back from a business trip to London. I was there for about 2 weeks,  one week in Newscastle and the rest in London, It was a superb trip and I managed to visit some interesting places, did some networking and of course some shopping too :) But of course while I'm there I miss nasi lemak and teh tarik so much....

When I was there I tried to look for a crafting shops but somehow I cant find one, except in Selfridges & Co Oxford Street, I managed to grab a scrapbook by Cath Kidston, ribbons and some magazines on stamping and cards...that's all...so I guess I still need to get my crafting materials from Papier Love, Scrap & Crop,Scrapbook Memories & Scrappin Studio back here in Malaysia. 

Wow...time flies!This month (April) is my blog 1st Annivesary. It has been a year now. I started crafting a year ago as a hobby and now I'm addicted to it. For the last 1 year, I've learned a lot and meet many friends who has the same interest as mine and of course invested a lot too....but I know its worth it! I have many more projects in my list and I'm trying my best to complete it and share it in my blog. So stay tune...

-Inaz-




1 comment: