Sunday 29 April 2012

Studio 490 Art Parts - Frame


Hi Everyone,

Studio 490 Art Parts ~ Frame
Once in a while working with wood is just awesome. Something different...and I had fun doing it! 

For this  project I have made a frame - using my Studio 490 Art Parts (Sample Parts & Stop Watch). More than 15 parts in one packet and you can design or make anything up to your creativity.I have used only 5 parts...so I have more to make....stay tune. 


My favourite - the stop watch (Studio 490) and game spinner from Tim Holtz Ideology. 


Bird cage - from Shabby Chic Treasure...and flowers..well it will be definitely from Prima.




That's all for this week...next project..yup I would like to work on metal...with Tim Holtz Adirondack Acohol Ink. Never  used acohol ink before...and I know I must try...so stay tune...

-Inaz-

Materials List

Studio 490 Art Parts (Sample Pack)
Studio Art Parts (Stop Watch)
Shabby Chic Treasures Resin
Prima Flowers - Charlotte Tiffany
Poppies & Peonies Floral Embellishment
Tim Holtz Ideology Game Spinner
Distress Ink - Vintage Photo and Green Peeled
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Hero Arts Stamp
(some materials not listed here - I just cant find the packaging/ label)



No comments:

Post a Comment