Tuesday 24 April 2012

A Scrapbook Layout - Hyde Park London



Hi All, 
Another layout using a patterned paper from Meadow Link Collection "Chloe" by Prima Marketing. 


Location - Hyde Park,London. A beautiful, peaceful and one of the largest park in central London.The park is so green and so...I cant describe it..but its so peaceful.I would want to visit London again, not because of anything else, but just because of the beautiful park
 I'm glad that besides my busy schedule, I managed to have my morning walk there before breakfast -  I miss the park so much....much more than Oxford Street. 


As for the layout, there is no any special techniques - its very straightforward with some flowers and chipboard from Prima. 


That's all I have for now...yup more layouts to be shared (SO in the mood to do layouts)..Stay Tune.!!!

-Inaz-

Materials List
Prima Marketing
Patterned Paper Meadow Link Collection "Chloe"
Flutter Bits
Chipboard
Webster's Pages
Patterned Paper from Sunday Picnic Collection - Sunday Gathering
Push Pins

Martha Stewart Puncher - Monarch Butterfly
shabby Chic Treasure Resin


No comments:

Post a Comment